Every Nigerian knows these set of unwritten laws and follow them diligently. Though these laws are not backed, found or recognized in the books of law, but they are binding on every Nigerian. You may find some of the laws hilarious, but don't try to break ok..
There are certain things we are expected not to do; doing them could make you fall into serious trouble and the consequences are always embarrassing even though you cannot be arrested or taken to a law court for breaking the law.
Let us examine some of the laws and feel free to add yours in the comment section:
1. Don't interfere when Adults are talking.
2. Learn to close your eyes when watching movies with your parents
3. Never attempt to jump a queue
4. Never give an elderly person an object with your left hand
5. Never tell your mum she's shouting
6. Never form posh on the road
7. Never attempt to correct your lecturer
8. Don't market-seller's time if you're not buying.