N0. 1 Blog for Literary Openings, Gadgets and News in Nigeria

Literary Openings, Gadgets and News in Nigeria | Duketundesblog: SHOCKING: Two Electricians found Two Electrocuted Snakes a Box

Saturday, 9 April 2016

SHOCKING: Two Electricians found Two Electrocuted Snakes a Box

Two North Carolina electricians had the fright of their lives recently when they open an electricity box for repairs and found two big snakes inside.

Luckily for the workmen both reptiles were dead.


One of the snakes died trying to bite an electric cable, the other died while biting it's companion's tail.

The workmen from the town of Morganton, North Carolina, USA posted a photo on the local council's Facebook page on April 4 and it has since received close to 4000 likes.

The men had gone to the house to disconnect the power at a property that was about to be demolished.

The post, on the City of Morganton Facebook page, said it was not uncommon for workers to find snakes but it was always scary. 

“Electric Services Director Brooks Kirby said his guys come across fried snakes every two or three years, and that’s one time too many,” read the post. See the post below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting DTB today, Your opinion counts, Please drop your comments, opinion and advise in the comment section. Thanks again and don't forget to bookmark us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...